About This Jaguar
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||INLINE 4.2L 6 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||4 Spd Manual|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
You are looking at a very clean well kept example of a Series II Jaguar E-Type OTS/Roadster nice Dependable Driver.
- This 1970 E-type OTS has been in our shop for normal servicing for over 30 years.
-Belonging to the same family , we have serviced and maintained this car all along. (Service records will come with the vehicle.)
-The body has basically no rust, the floors are original and the boot floor also is original and not rusty. The only minor blemishes in the paint is that there is one scratch on the passenger door and one slight crack in the paint on the LR 1/4 and a blemish in the paint on the passenger side front cowl. (See pictures) Other than that, the paint is in very decent shape with lots of nice shine and luster as the Family did have the entire car repainted approx 8 years ago.
- The car was in a warm heated garage all of its life only to attend some shows or quick drives to keep it moving.
- Our Restoration shop just recently replaced all the fluids and necessary hoses, checked all vital concerns and replaced the brake master cylinder.
-We also flushed the entire braking system, checked the brake pads and calipers and made sure they all operate as they should.
- The car has a new muffler on it and it sounds and runs just like it should, nice and cool and the motor has great oil pressure!
- We replaced the black convertible top which was still original on the car, because the rear window was becoming yellow.
-So while the top was off, the top frame was restored and aligned and a brand new correct top was installed , even including new seals all around.
- The car has the original jack, spare, and the original Tonneau cover is included - (see picture.)
- This is a great driving all around super fun Series II E-type and with twin fans on this Series 2, you are ensured a cool running engine.
-The synchronized transmission also shifts perfectly as well.
- If you are looking for an E-Type, that you do not have to restore, and that you can just get right in it and drive right now that is Still well under $100k!! Here it is!
LOADED WITH VALUE!
This Jaguar SII JAGUAR E-TYPE ROADSTER comes equipped with: Clock, Tachometer, Telescoping Steering Wheel, AM/FM, Center Arm Rest, Center Console **** We Have Very Competitive Financing Available On Site **** And We Pride Ourselves On Making Your Automobile Purchase An Enjoyable One!! No Matter What Kind Of Car You Are Purchasing From Us!! Call Toll Free 1-800-899-1055 Or E-Mail; Sales@Motorcarsinc.Com Motorcars Incorporated Has Been A Family Owned Business For Over 55 Years. Our Experienced Owners And Technicians Strive To Insure That You Are Satisfied With Your Purchase. All Our Vehicles Go Through A Stringent And Extensive Inspection In Our Service Department. All Vehicles Are Road Ready For You And Your Family To Experience And Enjoy A Mechanically Safe And Very Detailed Luxury Motorcar. Call Toll Free 1-860-793-1055 Or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org We Are A Certified Carfax Dealer. Financing Disclaimer: * Payment example includes all costs except tax, title & applicable Motor Vehicle registration fees. Payment is also subject to Lender approval and buyers qualifications. All payment examples assume approximately 20% money down and premium credit.
Contact us today at 860-793-1055 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 860-793-1055
333 Cooke Street
Plainville, CT 06062
View Map & Get Directions
|Monday:||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday:||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday:||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
- Blue with BLACK Interior
- Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Center Arm Rest
- Center Console
- 79,300 Miles
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Dealer Maintained
- Have Original Manuals
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Good Interior
- Good Carpets
- Good Seats
- Good Dashboard
- Good Panels / Headliner
- Good Exterior
- Good Original Paint
- Good Trim Condition
- Good Glass Condition
- Excellent Convertible Top
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Accidents
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed
- Spare: Excellent Condition